NMU City Roamingè tra le 11 aziende con piattaforma di gestione per Microcar Sharing accreditata da ICS (Iniziativa Car Sharing – Ministero Ambiente).
Collaborations with organizations and companies
- Member of the National Observatory on Mobility Sharing, Ministry of Environment, Italy –( research on mobility sharing and electric mobility)
- Scientific collaboration with the University of Naples Federico II, Faculty of Engineering Department of Electrical Engineering – (electrical cogeneretion for electric mobility and smart grid)
- Technological collaboration with Scame Parre S.p.A.
- Scientific Collaboration with University of Naples Federico II, Faculty of Engineering, DEIS – (software system for e – gov and infomobility)
- Scientific collaboration with University of Bergamo, Dalmine, Engineering Faculty elettric – (electric mobility system)
- Scientific collaboration with the Polytechnic of Bucharest – (electric mobility system)
- Technological and Trade Cooperation with Renault Italy – (electric vehicle sharing)
- Technological collaboration with ENEL – (integration OCPP, OICP, GeM)
Project and scientific papers
Ci.Ro. – city roaming – project of electric and sharing mobility, infomobility and outdoor digital services – Ministry of University and Scientific Research Best practice in Italy – http://www.sinanet.isprambiente.it/gelso/banca-dati/associazione/associazione-napoli-citta-intelligente/giambattista-pignataro
EM project, consortium of research with University of Naples, University Polytechnic of Bucarest, Scame Parre S.p.a., BEIA, and others
First National Report on the Mobility Sharing, Osservatorio Nazionale Mobility Sharing, National fundation of Sustainable Development and Ministry of Environnement, october 2016 http://osservatoriosharingmobility.it/
Innovative approach of the sharing E-Mobility M. Roscia (Bergamo University); G. Lazaroiu (Bucarest University) ; L. Mingrone (NMU City Roaming); G. Pignataro (NMU City Roaming) 2016 International Symposium on Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion (SPEEDAM);
Smart urban electric transport system: An innovative real model. L. Mingrone (NMU City Roaming S.r.l.); G. Pignataro (NMU City Roaming S.r.l.); M. Roscia (Bergamo University) 2015 International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA)